Saxons Petanque Cricklade Latest News
New Covid Rules
Outdoor sports facilities such as tennis and basketball courts, and open-air swimming pools,
will also be allowed to reopen, and people will be able to take part in formally organised outdoor sports.
The ‘stay at home’ rule will end on 29 March (TBC) but many restrictions will remain in place.
The rule of 6 will return in what we expect to be the same format as summer 2020.
Covid Rules for the Rule of Six
1. Please use hand-sanitiser.
2. 18 people maximum (3 groups of 6 on 3 pistes 2, 4 & 6).
3. No handling other people’s Boules or Coshs.
4. Keep 2 metres away from others (especially the other groups of six).
5. No sharing of food or drink.
6. Make the most of it and enjoy.